Apple Cider Vinegar weight loss drink
What is Apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is made by fermenting the sugar from apples. This turns them into acetic acid, which is a main active ingredient in vinegar. Organic, unfiltered apple cider vinegar also contains a substance called mother, which consists of strands of proteins, enzymes, and friendly bacteria that give the vinegar a murky appearance.
Natural organic Apple cider vinegar unpastorized has been used as a natural healing remedy for thousands of years for its health benefits, including weight loss, improved blood sugar levels, relief from indigestion and a decreased risk of heart disease and cancer.
Apple Cider Vinegar Benifits
- Apple cider vinegar is often recommended as a natural way to control blood sugar levels, especially for people with insulin resistance. Four teaspoons (20 ml) of apple cider vinegar before meals have been shown to significantly reduce blood sugar levels after eating (It should be mixed with a few ounces of water and consumed right before a high-carb meal
- When taken before a high-carb meal, vinegar slows the rate of stomach emptying and prevents large spikes in the blood sugar levels.
- Helps to control cravings
- Improves digestion
- Natural Apple cider vinegar- unpasteurized
- Lime or lemon
- Natural honey
- Ginger root
Preparation (3 glasses)
- Boil 3 cups of water
- Add 3 spoons of apple cider vinegar
- 3 spoons of honey (if you are watching your blood sugar you may want to skip the honey)
- A piece of Ginger root
- Slices of lemons or Limes
- This drink feels like a nice cup of Tea
Enjoy this tonic drink any time during the day - for best results drink one cup three times a day on an empty stomach.
- Help weight loss and fat reduction around your belly
- Great for your skin
- Help overall health
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Natural Whole Food Recipes
Vegan green Avocado smoothie sugar-free GSE extract Read More