Avocado Smoothie with GSE extract
This quick healing green avocado smoothie is sugar-free and dairy free. It is low in carbs and will not raise your blood sugar levels..Adding 20 drops of GSE (gnapefruit seeds extract) are added to heal the gut. In addition, the dense nutritional value has such an impact on the skin and total rejuvenation effect on the entire body that it is a perfect healing meal by itself.
But first, let us get into the ingredients of this special green creamy smoothie.
1/2 or 1 small avocado
6-8 lettuce leaves
1/2 lime without the skin
a handful of sprouts and green fresh herbs
1/2 glass of cold water
20 drops of grapefruit extract.
Place all ingredients in the blender and mix
Have this smoothie once a day.
Grapefruit seed extract contains potent compounds that can kill more than 60 types of bacteria and yeasts. GSE kills bacteria by breaking down their outer membranes, causing them to burst open after just 15 minutes of exposure It kills yeast cells by initiating a process in which cells self-destruct.
The use of grapefruit seeds extract together with a sugar-free diet is powerful in healing the guts from conditions such as candida inflammation, bloating, gas, joint pain, vaginal yeast infection, and more.
The grapefruit seed extract is made from the pulp, seeds, and membranes. It’s long been used for Candida infection.
The extract is most often found as a liquid concentrate, and it is known to that suggests help treat different types of candida infections. When I started using the extract in my smoothie I have noticed that my bloating was gone and got a general sense of well being which I didn’t experience before.
It’s possible that grapefruit seed extract may be more effective at treating certain kinds of candida infections than others.
Grapefruit seed extract for thrush, a candida infection that occurs in and around the mouth. Grapefruit seed extract’s anti-fungal and antimicrobial properties may be able to stop the growth of the yeast and actually reduce the infection.
To treat thrush with grapefruit seed extract, apply it to a Q-tip or cotton ball. Then, apply it directly to the affected area. Leave it to dry. You can do this twice daily.
As an alternative treatment, the first line of defense would likely be to take the extract orally. You can take 3 capsules (or 10 to 20 drop of liquid) per day.
Grapefruit seed extract for athlete’s foot, and nail fungus as well - use it as a topical administration on the nails up to three times
Grapefruit seed extract for nail fungus
There’s some evidence that grapefruit seed extract may help with candida of the skin.
Recent studies of eczema — which is associated with candida — found that ParaMycrodicine (which contains grapefruit seed extract) was effective against multiple strains of yeast.
Taking oral supplements can help treat widespread candidiasis of the skin, though applying grapefruit seed extract topically may also work well. Take up to three capsules, or 10 to 20 drops of liquid concentrate, daily. You can also apply the extract directly to the affected area, using coconut oil if you have sensitive skin.
Other types of skin infections
Candida yeast is a fungus, not a bacterium. Grapefruit seed extract’s best defense against candidiasis is its antifungal properties.
That being said, the extract does have strong antimicrobial and possible antibacterial properties as well. These may help with other conditions, like topical bacterial skin Apparently, grapefruit seed extracts successfully inhibit growth against multiple conditions.
- Grape seed extract (GSE) is a dietary supplement made by removing, drying, and pulverizing the bitter-tasting seeds of grapes. Due to its high antioxidant content, GSE can help prevent disease and protect against oxidative stress, tissue damage, and inflammation
- GSE may help reduce blood pressure, particularly in young to middle-aged people and those who have excess weight.
- GSE has been shown to improve blood flow and reduce the risk of blood clotting, which may benefit those with circulatory
- GSE may offer protection against damage from oxidative stress and inflammation, thus promoting kidney health.
- GSE may inhibit a variety of microbes and offer protection against antibiotic-resistant bacterial strains, foodborne bacterial illnesses, and fungal infections like candida.
- GSE appears to protect your liver ahttps://www.doctorshealthpress.com/food-and-nutrition-articles/15-benefits-of-grapefruit-seed-extract/gainst drug-induced toxicity and damage. However, more human studies are needed.
Click the following This website provides more information about the benefits of grapefruit seeds extract
conclusion- I highly recommend i- 20 drops of the extract daily in your green smoothie or else in your salad as part of your dressing.
Your health starts in your gut therefor you should eat in a way that supports the growth of good bacteria while neutralizing the bad ones.